The No BS Yoga Guide & Videos for Personal Trainers & Fitness Professionals
A proven Step-by-Step yoga method to implement safe, effective yoga routines.
I enjoyed SloBody’s No BS Yoga Course from the beginning to end. They are very professional and it far exceeded my expectation. I’ve been doing CEU’s for several years and this one has been, BY FAR the BEST EVER! Thank you so much SloBody for renewing my interest in YOGA! Karen Mizell, CPT and Zumba® Instructor
Why Choose SloBody?
Proven Effective & Safe
Our goal is for you to get remarkable results for you and your clients. Everything you'll learn in this training has been time-tested and implemented on thousands of bodies. The foundational principles in this course will allow you to safely adapt yoga exercises for a wide variety of clients from young athletes to mature 'Boomers.'
Straightforward & Relevant
Our proven step-by-step teaching method breaks down yoga postures with clear, concise instructions. No extra "fluff." The material is relevant to your athletic and fitness background, so you'll grasp concepts quickly and you can implement them immediately.
The whole course is online! All material is accessible right from your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. PLUS, once you take the course you have lifetime access to all information.
Since 2000, SloBody's Yoga Inspired Fitness™ method has helped thousands of people across the country improve their health, fitness and overall well-being. We offer a straightforward approach to yoga training (i.e. no BS) perfect for Personal Trainers and Fitness Professionals.
Re-certification right at your fingertips...literally.
CEU's: 1.9 NASM, 15 AFAA, 33 ISSA | Price: $299 | Enroll Now.
After enrollment you'll receive a link to the Online Learning Platform.
What Makes Our Course Different?
- There are so many styles of Yoga and said to be over 10,000 iterations of Yoga postures. Many 2 day trainings claim they will teach you 76 positions plus variations, you’ll learn the Sanskrit names, yoga philosophy, breathing techniques, meditation techniques, affirmations, how to amend for any population, and be able to teach a mixed levels class with 30 participants because you’ll be able to design a class in no time flat.
- Our course takes a different approach.
- We focus on providing trainers with relevant, high value, quality information vs. sheer quantity.
1.) Learn the benefits, alignment principles and variations for 14 of the most common and useful Yoga postures.
2.) Learn how to utilize breath-work to supercharge the benefits of each posture and reduce stress.
3.) Develop your ability to see the most common pitfalls and alignment mishaps to more confidently educate your clients toward sound alignment and ease in movement.
4.) Learn how to adapt, modify and adjust Yoga postures for individual needs.
5.) Learn teaching techniques to become a more engaging instructor; communicate specific instructions smoothly and concisely by teaching and coaching exercises rather than just leading.
6.) Develop your practice with our Yoga Video Series. A lifetime resource to get you on track to delivering awesome, reproducible results.
- Manual - No BS Guide To Yoga For Personal Trainers & Fitness Professionals - delivered digitally, can be downloaded & printed.
No BS Online Learning Platform - provides easy navigation of all material in the manual plus the No BS Yoga Video Series for convenient learning & reference.
Online Exam - Receive certification of completion to submit to your provider.
- Teachers, Trainers and Athlete Reviews about SloBody Training:
As an athlete, I appreciate and benefit from their focused, intense workouts. I have made great strides after working with SloBody. They have an excellent understanding of alignment, and eye for detail, and they are in-tune with your specific needs and goals. – Cheryl Smith, Physical Therapist
- They are clear, well informed and detail oriented in their physical and practical approach to training. As an elite athlete I amaccustomed to a high level of attention to alignment and an ongoing practice of refinement of technique. They are extraordinary in their dedication and service to form. – Stephanie Saland, Ballerina, NYC Ballet
- SloBody teacher training helped me to pinpoint specific areas where I need to focus. I learned how to not compress my spine in various asanas. As an instructor I feel more comfortable pushing studentsthrough discomfort. – Mary Kuzmick, MS, RD,CD, NASM PT.
The Teacher Training course in particular really heightened my awareness around the benefits of yoga in general. I have always felt great after a workout, but reading about the specific benefits and reinforcing them with my own personal practice was incredibly valuable. - Ann Scanlon, British Wheel of Yoga Teacher
- My body completely transformed and I feel like I became more confident in myself as a person. – April Winn, NASM Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor
- I can’t tell you how much this training and education meant to me. I feel incredible, physically as well as mentally, and am so thrilled…I have never felt so satisfied about moving towards the future. – Crystal Schue, RYT
- Ready for the full program? Enroll Now.
- Have questions? We're happy to answer them. Give us a call at 561-400-0608 or email us at email@example.com
Yoga for Fitness and Health
Five SAFE yoga exercises that leave you feeling strong, flexible & stress free.